Premier Kia Motability
Taking care of your freedom.
The award-winning Kia Motability car range has been designed to make journeys all the more convenient and enjoyable, whether you’re in the driving seat or a passenger. Choose from a range of models, all available with automatic transmission and Kia's celebrated style. Designed with plenty of space, advanced safety features and drivers assistance technologies.
Motability Scheme Benefits
The Motability car scheme is designed to help anyone with a Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) lease a Kia Motability car. Almost everything is included.
Motability Insurance Coverage - The Motability car scheme keeps you covered, no matter what happens.
Customers can choose a new car every three years with insurance, road tax, servicing, tyres and breakdown cover all included. A wide range of adaptations are also available.
We have £Nil advance payments on many of our ranges, ask a member of our sales team for the best advice, and check out the deposit details on each of our new car brand links.
Motability, the national charity (registered charity no: 299745), has overall responsibility for the Motability Scheme.
Who Is Eligble?
Anyone with a higher rate mobility allowance and at least 12 month’s award left is eligible.
So, that includes:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
How Does It Work?
Disabled people can use their Higher Rate Mobility Component Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement to meet the cost of leasing a car. Once the application has been accepted, they pay all, or part of their allowance to Motability for the period of the agreement.
We include everything you need to get yourself on the road: your brand new Kia or Suzuki car will be adapted to your needs, insured, serviced, maintained and taxed as part of the price, and we will replace your tyres and windscreen free of charge if you need us to. You just need to add petrol.
How Do I Apply?
If you’re eligible, applying is easy. In fact, it’s just three easy steps:
- Contact us and arrange a test drive. All of our dealers are trained about the Motability scheme, so can help find the right car for you.
- During your appointment you’ll go through the Statement of Responsibilities form - this will make sure the car and scheme you’re considering are the right fit.
- Once you’ve picked your car, you’ll need to bring your Certificate of Entitlement, a recent utility bill and the driving licences of any drivers to be insured. If your proposed driver can’t come to the dealership, they’ll need to complete the Driver Fair Processing Declaration Form so the DVLA can check their licence.
And then, you’re good to go.
All Premier sales advisors are motability accredited, trained by motability in the way the scheme works, and able to offer straightforward advice on the scheme and what vehicle would best suit any particular requirements you have. Speak to any of our team at any branch, or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org, if you just need a question answering.